One dead in Kumasi slum fire outbreak(Photos)

One person has been confirmed dead as fire ravage part of at a slum within Asafo in the Ashanti regional capital Kumasi popularly called BB. The inferno is believed to have been started by a couple cooking in one of the wooden structures in the area.

Over forty structures which are occupied by several families were consumed by the fire. Nana Yaw Gyimah who was at the scene confirmed that, one charred body was retrieved by the police. Meanwhile, personnel of the Fire Service managed to douse the fire.

Previous articleFree SHS has come to stay – Dr Adutwum
Next articleAgric Minister Holds The Key To NPP’s 2024 Victory-Kwame Pianim

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.